Hi, I’m Seneca.
I Help Local Business Owners Craft Their Online Presence and Uncover Business-Building Opportunities Using Their “Creative Edge.”
Trying to build your business online?
But confused on where to start?
I feel your pain.
Building and marketing your business online is hard work (and time-consuming).
And as a business owner, you’re probably not too enthusiastic about doing it all on your own.
In fact, the thought of having to write blog posts for your website probably sounds about as exciting as next year’s tax season (woohoo!).
But surely, finding someone to do this is easy… I mean, just google “writer” or “marketer,” and voilà! Two blog posts later and instant success, right?
Building your digital presence takes time. And It starts with laying the foundation.
That foundation is made up of business-building ideas. Captivating stories. And digital assets that scale.
Without it, your business presence online crumbles. You’ll waste time, burn through cash. And worst of all—add additional stress to your life (Literally the last thing you need as a business owner).
Finding Your Creative Edge
Building a solid foundation for your business online starts with your creative edge.
It means going where others won’t. and doing the work that others can’t. It consists of three things :
- Understanding the change you’re trying to create in the world.
- Constructing a value skew in your market
- Communicating that value skew at the “edges.”
What’s this all mean? And why’s it different?
Simple: It means you’ll discover how to create authentic messages that resonate and grow your audience. And even better–you’ll access a wellspring of creative ideas that have gone untapped–until now.
I want to help you figure this all out. And if we’re a good fit for each other, I’ll guide you along each of these steps in a series of 3 “phases.”
Some of the things you’ll discover include:
- Your unique story blueprint. Connect customers with your brand and create relationship-building assets for your business.
- How to capitalize on your competitor’s weaknesses (It’s not what you think…).
- How to generate unique revenue-generating ideas. You’ll learn innovative approaches to marketing that keep your business growing year after year.
Ok, Sounds Interesting… But What’s Your Story and Why Should I Trust You?
Here’s the highlight reel:
- Trained in Market-Based Management®, the philosophy that built Koch Industries into one of the most successful private companies in the world.
- Former international development facilitator for USAID. Working in developing countries, I helped organizations understand their stories, clarify their value propositions, and develop their leaders.
- Experience working with Washington, DC-based nonprofits and think tanks. While there, I taught business skills to students that helped them solve problems and identify opportunities within their organizations. And, oh, occasionally I would nerd-out for hours doing research and leading book discussions around political philosophy.
What Others Have to Say:
“Our graphic design and website company, Green Pea Design, has been working with Seneca for over a year now. He has worked with us on numerous websites that needed copywriting, and many print jobs such as brochures, flyers, and catalogs. We trust Seneca to work directly with our clients and get nothing but positive feedback about his process. His writing skills are very impressive and our clients are extremely happy. It’s very hard to find team members who are not only incredibly talented, trustworthy, easy to work with, but also have good communication skills. Seneca is one of them. We feel fortunate as a company to have crossed paths with him and will have a long term business relationship with him.”
– Priscilla R.
“Seneca was instrumental in helping me to streamline our business and increase our revenue. Seneca demonstrated that he was both an adept marketer and an exceptional business manager.”
– Diane G.
“I highly recommend Seneca for writing and marketing strategy for non-profits and for-profit organizations looking to get higher response rates from direct mail, e-mail and sales funnel campaigns.”
– Caitlin T.
Don’t waste time trying to figure this out on your own.
You owe it to yourself to partner with someone who cares about your business as much as you do.
Your business is an asset. Let’s get building.
Head over to the services page to find the package right for you.