Hi, I’m Seneca.
I help entrepreneurial-minded companies harness the power of storytelling to grow their businesses.
Vision. Authenticity. Storytelling.
Do these words make your ears perk up?
Great, you’re in the right place.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, here’s what I know about you:
- You possess a strong and powerful vision for your business.
- You hustle relentlessly to bring that vision to life.
- You understand the power of new ideas, and you’re not afraid to take calculated risks.
I also know you understand the power of storytelling.
But maybe you’re having a hard time putting that story into words. Or maybe you’re unsure how to translate that story into a business strategy that engages your audience.
I’m here to help.
Originally from Florida, I was inspired to move to D.C. after watching Simon Sinek’s TedTalk “Start With WHY.”
Upon landing in D.C. (More like crashing, really), I started working with non-profits teaching young professionals nonprofit management and entrepreneurship.
After moving on from the non-profit scene, I began consulting for various NGOs throughout Africa on their most pressing organizational development and marketing problems.
These experiences were incredibly rewarding and gave me valuable insight into the power of people’s stories.
Whether it was working with subsistence farmers in Mozambique or with young professionals in Egypt, I realized that the stories (or lack thereof) they told were the driving forces behind their successes or failures.
In other words: Better business begins with better storytelling.
A few more details worth mentioning:
- Trained in Market-Based Management®, the philosophy that built Koch Industries into one of the most successful private companies in the world.
- Former international development facilitator for USAID. Working in developing countries, I helped organizations understand their stories, clarify their value propositions, and develop their leaders.
- Experience working with Washington, DC-based nonprofits and think tanks. While there, I taught business skills to students that helped them solve problems and identify opportunities within their organizations. And oh, occasionally I would nerd-out for hours doing research and leading book discussions around political philosophy.
Why’s any of this important to you?
One word: Insights
Whether you’re an entrepreneur smacking your head against the wall trying to churn out a vision statement. Or an agency owner looking to create compelling content for your clients. I’ll help you discover the storytelling insights you need to scale your business–just like I did for my students in the classroom.
Powerful story-driven copy that connects you with your audience, articulates your unique value, and gives you the strategy you need to set yourself apart from the competition.
What others have to say:
“Seneca was instrumental in helping me to streamline our business and increase our revenue. Seneca demonstrated that he was both an adept marketer and an exceptional business manager.” – Diane G.
“I highly recommend Seneca for writing and marketing strategy for non-profits and for-profit organizations looking to get higher response rates from direct mail, e-mail and sales funnel campaigns.” – Caitlin T.
Copywriting and storytelling projects I can help you with:
- Vision, values and mission statement development
- Web copy
- Sales pages
- Business collateral
- Marketing strategy
- Blog content
Ready to create something awesome?
Click here to get started.